Water softening is the process of turning hard water into soft water. Hard water refers to water that has a high amount of dissolved minerals while soft water refers to water that has a low amount of minerals dissolved.
Hard water has a high concentration of magnesium and calcium. Although hard water is not harmful to your health, it brings serious problems such as a plumbing problem.
It also brings about problems in bathing and laundry because soap does not lather easily in hard water. The following are water softening solutions and frequently asked questions.
Water Softening Posts
- Best Water Softener for Well Water with Iron
- 3M Aqua-Pure AP903 vs AP904 (Review & Comparision)
- Well Water Vs City Water- Which Is The Best?
- How to Soften Hard Water Naturally at Home
- Top 5 Best Magnetic Water Softener & Conditioners Reviews
- Best Acid Neutralizer for Well Water
- What Are The Side Effects Of Drinking Softened Water?
- Scaleblaster SB-30 vs SB-75: Which is the Best?