Water filtration is a process of removing contaminants from water. Contaminants are pollutants like particles, sediments, toxic chemicals, and bacteria. There are many methods of water filtration that are available today. The most common types of filtration include activated carbon, reverse osmosis, and ion exchange.
Our Most Popular Posts on Water Filtration
- Do Refrigerator Water Filters Remove Fluoride?
- What Does a Zero Water Filter Remove?
- Best Shower Filter for Chloramine
- Aquabliss Sf100 Vs Sf220: Which Is the Best
- How To Remove Fluoride from Water Cheaply
- Best Sediment Filters for Well Water
- How to Get Dirt Out Of Pool Without Vacuum
- Santevia Water Filter Review
- iSpring vs. Apec (Pros, Cons & Comparison)
- Best UV Filter for Well Water
- The 4 Best Water Filter Pitcher According to Reddit
- Types of Whole House Water Filters